Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiberglass flair rockers, 916 front bumper thst fits, RR fender
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ltd
Pair of flared rockers, they may have been mounted. $125. 916 front bumper that has had many hours professional body work to actually fit the 914, $100 and a fiberglass right rear M471 copy. $50. All plus shipping
Shipping on the bumper will be ridiculous high with the long box for the rockers not far behind. Shipping will be at my cost from 61611 Go figure! Brad
porscheteck914
QUOTE(914ltd @ Jul 10 2023, 12:47 PM) *

Pair of flared rockers, unused. $125. 916 front bumper that has had many hours professional body work to actually fit the 914, $100 and a fiberglass right rear M471 copy. $50. All plus shipping
Shipping on the bumper will be ridiculous high with the long box for the rockers not far behind. Shipping will be at my cost from 61611 Go figure! Brad

Hey Brad figure out what the shipping on the rockers will be to zip code 28083 . I am on the other side of the 914 world . thanks , Paul
Puebloswatcop
Brad, 2nd in line for the rockers if Porscheteck, doesn't buy. Shipping to 75773
nditiz1
Ever since I was told about the difference in the 916 front bumper its all I look out for now. From the picture it looks as though the center point is thinner compared to the outer edge. My car had one similar and the correct version has the same thickness along the top. Not trying to dissuade anyone from buying this, just commenting. GlWS Brad.
sixaddict
Brad wanted me to thank you for not dissuading anyone from buying his front bumper dry.gif
914ltd
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Jul 10 2023, 03:38 PM) *

Ever since I was told about the difference in the 916 front bumper its all I look out for now. From the picture it looks as though the center point is thinner compared to the outer edge. My car had one similar and the correct version has the same thickness along the top. Not trying to dissuade anyone from buying this, just commenting. GlWS Brad.

I will test fit this bumper. The person who owned this spent "a lot of $" Was spent to fit this to his '73. He ended up purchasing chrome bumpers from me.

I don't what someone to purchase this if it won't fit. Thanks for your comment. Brad
porscheteck914
QUOTE(914ltd @ Jul 11 2023, 10:02 AM) *

QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Jul 10 2023, 03:38 PM) *

I will test fit this bumper. The person who owned this spent "a lot of $" Was spent to fit this to his '73. He ended up purchasing chrome bumpers from me.

I don't what someone to purchase this if it won't fit. Thanks for your comment. Brad

Hey Brad when you get thru checking out the bumper for other buds. Send me a quote on the rockers . shipping to me at 28083 zip . thanks , Paul stirthepot.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.