Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 Seats and tracks (rails)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gearup
Good afternoon,

Although I have sold many things on this site I plan on selling these locally in Denver (Don’t want to ship them). I have no idea what these are worth and was hoping to get a good idea what to value them at now as I purchased them years ago. Both are great driver quality. The one on the right has an imperfection on the seat cushion as well as an indentation from setting something on it. (Might go away as I just pulled them out). Any input is appreciated. Rails/Mount go with them.

Thank you
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
914sgofast2
QUOTE(Gearup @ Jul 11 2023, 03:24 PM) *

Good afternoon,

Although I have sold many things on this site I plan on selling these locally in Denver (Don’t want to ship them). I have no idea what these are worth and was hoping to get a good idea what to value them at now as I purchased them years ago. Both are great driver quality. The one on the right has an imperfection on the seat cushion as well as an indentation from setting something on it. (Might go away as I just pulled them out). Any input is appreciated. Rails/Mount go with them.

Thank you

Please state a price!
rjames
QUOTE(914sgofast2 @ Jul 11 2023, 04:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Gearup @ Jul 11 2023, 03:24 PM) *

Good afternoon,

Thank you

Please state a price!

I think the seller is just asking for input on what he should charge. No harm in that.
porscheteck914
QUOTE(Gearup @ Jul 11 2023, 05:24 PM) *

Good afternoon,

Thank you

Start em at 1000.00 and keep dropping the price till you get a bite ! I think they call it bumping.
infraredcalvin
I’ll take a stab, seats that need recovering are pretty much worth nothing, you see people with junk seats having a hard time giving them away, it’s costs $250ish for a kit to recover one, factor in a little bit of effort and a few bucks for rails. Then factor that yours aren’t perfect, then you’ve limited buyers to local…

I’d say start at $400-$500 then drop accordingly…

Depends on who needs and what they’re looking for…
porscheteck914
I would give 700.00 for them , but I am on east coast . think you said you dont want to ship . So why not ??? The club rules say you must post a price. Well post a price and then start dropping it till you get a buyer . Its not that hard . thanks ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.