Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD 2.0 Fuchs, set of 5
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
designerguy90
Hey fellow 914'ers, ive got a really nice set of Fuchs for sale. Ive had these for about 4 years in storage, the member I purchased them from had them redone by Al Reed, used them for a little while, and then did a 5 lug swap and had no use for them anymore. The inner barrels show a slight amount of use and wear, the faces are excellent. Some unfortunate family circumstances are necessitating the sale of these.

I am asking $1800 shipped, I am also willing to deliver or meet within 3 hours or so of Chicago. Payment in cash, Zelle, Venmo, PayPal all accepted.

There is some discoloration on the face of one wheel. I did not try to see if I could remove it with a gentle cleaner, but it looks like some light staining. The picture of discoloration is attached. Also pictured is how they were packed and shipped to me, which is how they will be packed for the buyer.
designerguy90
More pics
designerguy90
More pics
designerguy90
More pics
MDTerp
PM sent.
designerguy90
QUOTE(MDTerp @ Jul 17 2023, 11:23 AM) *

PM sent.

Replied!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.