Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christmas in July sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
We have daily specials
Of particular note the discounted seal kit packages are on sale too! Only a limited quantity as we typically don’t put these on sale.

https://us13.campaign-archive.com/?e=114a2e...p;id=e8d6a14222
Shivers
What a nice kit
tomeric914
Eskimos are always looking for a nice tight seal...
worn
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 18 2023, 09:46 AM) *

We have daily specials
Of particular note the discounted seal kit packages are on sale too! Only a limited quantity as we typically don’t put these on sale.

I wanted to buy a seal kit for the '76 that is just coming through painting. But the web site says that they are out of stock for both the early and late. I mean it is nice that the price is marked down, but if you see what I mean it is a bit of a disappointment.
Warren
NARP74
QUOTE(worn @ Jul 18 2023, 12:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 18 2023, 09:46 AM) *

We have daily specials

I wanted to buy a seal kit for the '76 that is just coming through painting. But the web site says that they are out of stock for both the early and late. I mean it is nice that the price is marked down, but if you see what I mean it is a bit of a disappointment.
Warren

I saw the same thing. Lucy just pulled the football away from Charlie Brown again.
worn
[/quote]
I saw the same thing. Lucy just pulled the football away from Charlie Brown again.
[/quote]

Which you have to admit was a pretty good gag. Long ago.
Click to view attachment

Did this actually appear in print?
worn
Thanks for fixing it Mark!
worn
QUOTE(worn @ Jul 18 2023, 12:55 PM) *

Thanks for fixing it Mark!

Can I delay shipping until the days are all over? I might want the other specials
Mikey914
Contact the office or include with a check out note to hold till end of sale.
The shipping will still be charged on each order, but the actual will be debited against and balance, with the net refunded.
refunded.

You have to ask, otherwise nothing would ship.

Thanks,
Mark
Mikey914
The situation should be resolved on the kits and hopefully everyone that wanted one got one.
Please PM me if that was not the case.
Thanks,
Mark
mepstein
I’ve found that if you have an issue with the 914rubber website, a call and a live person always resolves the issue

Part of the reason I don’t have a website for my parts sales is the enormous amount of time it takes to manage one. I don’t have the mental bandwidth for that right now. Kudos to the people that do. beerchug.gif
bahnzai
FYI- seems to be an issue with Day 3 sales page coming up? It shows the Popup of 30% and items, but when you click on it, it goes to a page that says “whoops, this page doesn’t exist anymore “
Always possible that it is user error, so just noting it in case.
Thanks!!
JmuRiz
Refresh, it was like that earlier, looks to be fixed now.
Mikey914
I will be on the road again for the next few days. Please ping Blake @914rubber.com if any issues pop up, but he's usually on these right away.
Thanks,
Mark
Literati914
headbang.gif seriously! - I accidently disqualified myself!?!? WTF.gif too many dam tabs open at once headbang.gif
I guess there's always next year dry.gif
87m491
No, exactly the same here. A few emails to "info@914rubber" trying to get clarity also bounced back. Tech is great when it works, pretty frustrating when it doesn't.

QUOTE(bahnzai @ Jul 20 2023, 07:21 AM) *

FYI- seems to be an issue with Day 3 sales page coming up? It shows the Popup of 30% and items, but when you click on it, it goes to a page that says “whoops, this page doesn’t exist anymore “
Thanks!!

DRPHIL914
QUOTE(87m491 @ Jul 24 2023, 07:46 AM) *

No, exactly the same here. A few emails to "info@914rubber" trying to get clarity also bounced back. Tech is great when it works, pretty frustrating when it doesn't.

QUOTE(bahnzai @ Jul 20 2023, 07:21 AM) *

Thanks!!

tried to take advantage on the last day but it would not load up, so missed out yesterday.

sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.