Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wasted 76' 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914momo
well the other day i found a 76 2.0L with dual webber carbs. the guy is asking 250.00 bucks for it.The tub is totaly wasted, But there are lots of other good parts to be salvaged.Can someone give me some sort of an idea of what this would be worth.I know 250.00 is a smokin deal but am not sure what a 2.0L motor with dual carbs is worth
GaroldShaffer
Um, if the motor turns freely $250 is a good deal. Look at the other parts on the car, side shift trans, sway bars (maybe), center console, ect....

The bigger question is do you have a place to store it while parting it out. Then you have to sell the parts, ship them, ect... Don't get me wrong I love a good parts car find but if you have never done it before the labor can be a PITA. sawzall-smiley.gif
914momo
Oh yeah i got plenty of place to store it. im basically buying it for the motor an carbs,because i got a 72' that im gonna stuff it in (or at least try to) parting it out sawzall-smiley.gif (No problem) im a backyard mechanic.......
Hammy
What size are the carbs.. ? smile.gif
914momo
The carbs are 40's and look to be in pretty good shape.i removed the dirty air cleaners and the velocity stacks are still nice and chrome................
Hammy
And jew plan on keeping 'zem for yourself or.... ? smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.