Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front air dam - real/aftermarket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gearup
Good morning Gents,

I’m going through my trove of parts and I was curious about this. It was on my 1970 that I’m going to be selling the shell and was curious as to if it is real OEM/ aftermarket Etc. A couple of Guys are coming to pickup my seats for sale and I might offer this but don’t know what I have.

Thanks MuchoClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
scallyk9
This is a fiberglass replica. I have two originals to compare this with. This looks very similar to a replica that I came with my LE, original source unknown.
Gearup
QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Jul 21 2023, 09:13 AM) *

This is a fiberglass replica. I have two originals to compare this with. This looks very similar to a replica that I came with my LE, original source unknown.

It looks great on the car. Any idea on what I should offer it to them for?
scallyk9
QUOTE(Gearup @ Jul 21 2023, 10:15 AM) *

QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Jul 21 2023, 09:13 AM) *

It looks great on the car. Any idea on what I should offer it to them for?

914rubber offers an FG LE spoiler for $200 new but it is showing as currently out of stock. Half price for used?
JeffBowlsby
^^^agree
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.