Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 Fuchs Set of 4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
EdwardBlume
Set of (4) real 2.0 Fuchs. The PO had these blasted and left them mostly in primer. Ready for full restoration or hand polish and use. Appear straight. Not perfect though. See pictures. Minor pitting around caps.

Pickup in SLO. Asking only what I paid - SOLD
Bigdamdork
Still new to the forum so apologies if I'm doing this incorrectly, but I'll take those Fuchs tomorrow if you are around. I'm in Santa Maria and can come to SLO. Not trying to sound stupid but assume these will fit a '74 1.8? I'm getting up to speed.

I have an office in Grover so tomorrow isn't critical, just want to make sure you know I'll take them if they are compatible. I can swing by anytime next week.
rhodyguy
They will fit your car. You will need a set of the longer lug bolts with the correct seat.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Bigdamdork @ Jul 22 2023, 09:11 PM) *

Still new to the forum so apologies if I'm doing this incorrectly, but I'll take those Fuchs tomorrow if you are around. I'm in Santa Maria and can come to SLO. Not trying to sound stupid but assume these will fit a '74 1.8? I'm getting up to speed.

I have an office in Grover so tomorrow isn't critical, just want to make sure you know I'll take them if they are compatible. I can swing by anytime next week.

You’re first in line. I’ll call you. Thx
mepstein
These are priced well and Rob’s a great guy. You can’t go wrong buying these. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.