Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Magnecor Plug Wire Source
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ArtechnikA
with the recent discussion here on plug wires (concluding that Magnecor were the way to go) i did some searching. bought a set for the '71 911 from Clark at Apex Performance (Pittsburgh, PA area). KV85, (IMO all you'll ever need for a street car, to go with my MSD-6AL and Hi-Vibe pulse amp) Part Number 6594 was $102 + $6 UPS. (i think MSRP is $160.)

i don't have them on the car yet but they look wonderful.

delivery was painless and quick. ApexPerformance WebSite doesn't list applications for older cars so i couldn't do an online order - but Clark returned my call promptly with a price and the parts were shipped the next day. He's a PCA member.

i have no connection with ApexPerformance except as a satisfied customer

[updated 2003.07.27 1600 EDT - corrected URL to .net domain ...]
boxstr
Rich, I checked out the website ApexPerformance Website A Pharmacuetical Sales consulting site,LOL
CCLINSALESCONSULTINGHELL
seanery
It's funny, their banners show vipers, model Ts and others, but its not a car place.
boxstr
Found it apexperformance.net ordred a set for the six and a couple of fours and the 911, excellent prices. I had been meaning to order some but kept putting it off.Thanks Rich.
CCLINPLUGWIREHELL
Qarl
http://www.clewett.com/products/spark.htm

Call Richard. He knows 914s. Although the 4 cylinder app is not listed, he can set you up.

Very nice fellow.

Regards,

Karl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.