Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A thing of beauty!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hndyhrr
It's taken awhile to say the least but got the dash done yesterday. I am happy with the way it turned out. Next up is install fuel pump up front by steering rack, install gas tank and start her up and go for a drive.

Thanks for all the answers to my questions! I am sure I will have more.

ReneeClick to view attachment
Shivers
Looks nice
sb914
Looks fantastic.
Next time your on the coast let me know …
Root_Werks
Yay! Looks good! Getting the dash back together is a good feeling.

CCE
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Jul 26 2023, 10:39 AM) *

It's taken awhile to say the least but got the dash done yesterday. I am happy with the way it turned out. Next up is install fuel pump up front by steering rack, install gas tank and start her up and go for a drive.

ReneeClick to view attachment

Sorry for my ignorance, is that coin colder part of the car or is it aftermarket, on the top of the dash. I have seen a few in pictures, mine does not have it…

Your dash looks very nice, by the way.
eric9144
@CCE early cars had a 'center' defrost vent on the dash right there, later cars did not beerchug.gif
CCE
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Jul 26 2023, 05:59 PM) *

@CCE early cars had a 'center' defrost vent on the dash right there, later cars did not beerchug.gif

It is a defroster! Wow! Thanks!
Justinp71
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Jul 26 2023, 09:39 AM) *

Renee

Looks good, which dash is that?
hndyhrr
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Jul 27 2023, 07:07 PM) *

Renee

The pumpkin is a 70. Her birthdate is 4/70. Thanks
Justinp71
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Jul 27 2023, 08:08 PM) *

Renee

Oh I meant is that the 914rubber dash, auto atlanta or somewhere else?

hndyhrr
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Jul 27 2023, 08:50 PM) *

QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Jul 27 2023, 08:08 PM) *

Renee

Oh I meant is that the 914rubber dash, auto atlanta or somewhere else?

That is a dash cap, What's underneath is not nice looking. The dash cap came with the car when i bought her 10 years ago.

jhynesrockmtn
The question now is, can it be used as a coin holder? Us 1970 owners want to know!
hndyhrr
QUOTE(jhynesrockmtn @ Jul 28 2023, 07:07 AM) *

The question now is, can it be used as a coin holder? Us 1970 owners want to know!

LOL, Haven't tried that but I did find a pencil down there when I had the dash out.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.