Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '75 1.8, 2-owner 54,625 Original Miles -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Rick986
I am regrettably parting with my beautiful baby. Absolutely stunning, #3 condition with 54,625 totally original miles. Meticulously cared for and serviced by top vintage Porsche shop.

Original paint except for hood. Bone stock except for original American Racing wheels (which look great on this car) and aftermarket radio/speakers.

Only a bit of surface patina. Was a NJ car it's whole life but only driven in summer. Hence, paint/interior not sun damaged. HH, longs perfect. She runs like a champ but I am upgrading to a '21 Boxster T...the 914's generational sibling.

Thought I'd post here before going on BaT. I can send full photo library but here's a taste of my beauty. Please DM if interested. Looking for $35K based on originality, documentation, backstory.
porboy
QUOTE(Rick986 @ Jul 27 2023, 09:45 AM) *

I am regrettably parting with my beautiful baby. Absolutely stunning, #3 condition with 54,625 totally original miles. Meticulously cared for and serviced by top vintage Porsche shop.

Original paint except for hood. Bone stock except for original American Racing wheels (which look great on this car) and aftermarket radio/speakers.

Only a bit of surface patina. Was a NJ car it's whole life but only driven in summer. Hence, paint/interior not sun damaged. HH, longs perfect. She runs like a champ but I am upgrading to a '21 Boxster T...the 914's generational sibling.

Thought I'd post here before going on BaT. I can send full photo library but here's a taste of my beauty. Please DM if interested. Looking for $35K based on originality, documentation, backstory.

Sent you a couple DM's please contact me, thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.