Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Original 914 Outside Door Handle Pair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PorschePartsPlug
Hello, I have an original pair of 914 Outer door handles that I am looking to sell
Left Handle is complete in good condition, Right needs some work, missing peg and damaged lock. they both have some overspray on the back, which can be cleaned off, they will also need a polish.

No keys included

Asking $50 for Left, $25 for right, or $70 for both

ThanksClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Joined today 7-28, no post. Be safe out there. Left handle in picture has problems, lock cylinder is sprung open and post is missing on backside.
PorschePartsPlug
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jul 28 2023, 08:13 AM) *

Joined today 7-28, no post. Be safe out there. Left handle in picture has problems, lock cylinder is sprung open and post is missing on backside.

Ah, I didnt realize the missing post on that Right handle, thanks, I wont sell that one unless someone wants it. Also, this is a new account because i had these forums recommended to me to sell some parts I have lying around. I was building a widebody 1975 2.0L car, but I was too busy to ever work on it, so im parting it out.

Sorry for any confusion.
TheCabinetmaker
I sell rechromed handles for that price. Used handles regularly sell for $50 each
PorschePartsPlug
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Jul 28 2023, 10:58 AM) *

I sell rechromed handles for that price. Used handles regularly sell for $50 each

Thanks, I appreciate the insight, Ill re-price accordingly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.