Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bilstein wiper seal cap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hotlanta914
Looking for some big time help on this one! I am nearing the assembly phase of a 7 year bare metal restoration. I purchased a used set of Bilstein strut housings from a well known 914 expert about a year ago. The part numbers for these strut housings are 914 341 091 34, 914 341 092 34.

Unfortunately, the strut housings did not come with the press on wiper seal ring. I am waiting on a response from Bilstein as to whether they exist anymore. One of the previous owners had painted the struts RED so I was preparing to have them stripped down and powder coated the correct shade of green. If anyone has a line on these press on caps, it would be greatly appreciated. Here is a picture that I pulled from Elephant showing what the OEM cap looks like. Let me know

Thanks

Brian
Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Call Bilstein direct they maybe able to help or direct you to a supplier (Summit Racing)
B2524
Be careful powder coating the struts. The heat can ruin the bushings that the inserts ride on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.