Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [SOLD] MAXJAX TWO POST MID RISE CAR HOIST
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
70PORSCHE9146
Selling a 2018 MAX JAX made by BEND PAK, two post midrise portable car hoist 110 volt plug in works great can lift full size cars and trucks up to 6k pounds,includes height extenders ,operators manual and book, everything works no leaks,simple wall outlet plug in so no rewire needed,asking 2k delivered in LOS ANGELES area or 1800.00 you pick up locally.for more questions call JOHN 562 650 4613. CAR NOT INCLUDED!.Click to view attachment sorry pic posted upside down.
76-914
That's a great deal. I love mine. I think those are selling for ~$3000 currently. GLWS
apexhound
Nice lift!

What is the operating space requirement?

Do the vertical columns need to be that far from the vehicle?

(Trying to figure out if it will work in my small garage…)

Thank you!
mepstein
QUOTE(apexhound @ Aug 2 2023, 07:33 AM) *

Nice lift!

What is the operating space requirement?

Do the vertical columns need to be that far from the vehicle?

(Trying to figure out if it will work in my small garage…)

Thank you!

You need about 12’ total width and keep it 1’ from a wall.

Price is very good. New is $3600.
Add in $200 for epoxy anchors and another $100 to rent the drill and buy the bit.
76-914
They have large metal base plates on each post. One post has wheels that sticks out just a bit further. I placed mine as close together as possible so it did not protrude into the adjoining bay. Center to center of posts measurement is 9' 4"; 11' overall. 12' gives you more leeway as to where the car needs to be positioned for lifting. Once you find that "perfect spot" to position your car, drop a tennis ball from the ceiling on a string so that it touches the windscreen where your rear view mirror attaches. beerchug.gif
70PORSCHE9146
QUOTE(70PORSCHE9146 @ Aug 1 2023, 04:15 PM) *

Selling a 2018 MAX JAX made by BEND PAK, two post midrise portable car hoist 110 volt plug in works great can lift full size cars and trucks up to 6k pounds,includes height extenders ,operators manual and book, everything works no leaks,simple wall outlet plug in so no rewire needed,asking 2k delivered in LOS ANGELES area or 1800.00 you pick up locally.for more questions call JOHN 562 650 4613. CAR NOT INCLUDED!.Click to view attachment sorry pic posted upside down.

Thank you , SOLD TODAY.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.