Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's All Good 'Cept the Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
Yep, gunna do it. Sell'n da car, git'n out... tired, ain't gunna crawl under no mo.

In other words "Pissonit".

Cain't fix the hole where mah monies gone
Cain't see the bottom much less da top.

Fix'n da hole where da rain gits in
It'll keep mah mind from wander'n

Asta la veesta (or however ya speel it) beer.gif

Buy Punkin

it's been fun........ driving.gif ................b
Aaron Cox
boooo!!!!

dry.gif
TravisNeff
Looks like a great buy, sorry that you are parting ways with it.
SirAndy
noooooooooooooooo ohmy.gif
Katmanken
Bruce, what were you thinking? sad.gif

You have too much invested to let this go...

Like 2,641 posts down the drain.....

Whadda ya gonna buy to replace it? Aint nuttin else like it. Think it's Boring in Oregon now, jest wait....

Fixit and get yer smile back....

Ken

redshift
No matter what Bruce, you are a great guy, and I am damn glad to know fine folks, like you.

-bow-

Sorry it hasn't been better for you. sad.gif

Miles

Bruce Allert
Ya, I know! but! for all the money I've put into Punkin & got back 1/2 in frustration I could'a had something that would start all the time & wouldn't have had to call the tow truck 4 times!

ANDDDDDDDDDD (the biggest "and")my wife wouldn't have gotten stranded rolleyes.gif

So, I took the knock'n in da engine as a knock of opertunity to get my ass in gear & find another toy. Not sure what it'll be yet but it'll be somethng fast & a good corner'er beerchug.gif

........b
pete-stevers
Bruce you will be much missed around here! sad.gif
for the price you are sellin Punkin for perhaps you should keep her just to be part of the club....perhaps we can talk Andy into transfering your posts to my meager posting history.....
Any how best of luck! and I am interested in the car.....pmd you regarding it....
steve
d7n7master
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
You have a P.M.[SIZE=14][B]
and If I'm in time... beerchug.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (pete-stevers @ Aug 16 2005, 05:17 PM)
for the price you are sellin Punkin for perhaps you should keep her just to be part of the club....perhaps we can talk Andy into transfering your posts to my meager posting history.....
Any how best of luck! and I am interested in the car.....pmd you regarding it....
steve

AAAARGGGGGG you guys are kill'n me here sad.gif

but it's gotta be done
no more anguish beer.gif

........b
rhodyguy
bruce can't vanish, varnish? he's the official portland ax picture taker. speaking of which...how about the ones taken at the last ax? dry.gif i would be willing to trade a d-jet throttle body for copies of the ones taken of the slow guy in the silver 914. wink.gif

k
d7n7master
QUOTE (Bruce Allert @ Aug 16 2005, 05:00 PM)
QUOTE (pete-stevers @ Aug 16 2005, 05:17 PM)
Any how best of luck!  and I am interested in the car.....pmd you regarding it....
steve

AAAARGGGGGG you guys are kill'n me here sad.gif

but it's gotta be done
no more anguish beer.gif

........b
"but it's gotta be done
no more anguish" Okay!! You had me at hello

sheeplove.gif
Bruce Allert
Gawd! I'm sorry Kev, I promised you pics of your running with the Big Dogs & I farted & fell! biggrin.gif I WILL get you those pics.

bruce can't vanish, varnish? he's the official portland ax picture taker

I'm still gonna be a contender. Not sure with what but I'll be thar matey pirate.gif

Hopefully I'll have sumpin that'll beat Jim! laugh.gif

......b
reverie
Bruce, you have a PM.. smile.gif

Fat Tire not included.
J P Stein
Old 914 guys never die....they just get sumthin' reliable laugh.gif
drew365
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Aug 16 2005, 06:56 PM)
Old 914 guys never die.... laugh.gif

Are you saying we're driving the fountain of youth? Like the Winchester house, as long as we keep working on them we'll never die. Could be a lot of wrinkled up old farts running around in 914s in the years to come, actually that's the way it is now.
Bruce, sorry to see you go if you do. I'm hoping it's a real long time before I hear any weird sounds come from my engine.
Porsche Rescue
Bruce, you can never beat me...........I run the time clock!
But you gotta keep comin' out, even without Punkin.
J P Stein
QUOTE (drew365 @ Aug 16 2005, 06:50 PM)
. Could be a lot of wrinkled up old farts running around in 914s in the years to come, actually that's the way it is now.

There's gotta be some age limit on this shit.....you wanna grow up & be like Slits?....fuck oh dear wacko.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (Porsche Rescue @ Aug 16 2005, 08:04 PM)
Bruce, you can never beat me...........I run the time clock!
But you gotta keep comin' out, even without Punkin.

ShitDamHell I forgot ohmy.gif but that's cheat'n Jim........ no fair man beer.gif
GWN7
Bruce,

you can't do this......who will folks mistake me for if you leave ...and besides that, Punkin is worth more than your asking.

Put it away somewhere...(I'll store it at my place if you need space) and when reality comes back you can untarp it and start in again. If you sell her you will kick yourself in a few months for doing so.

beerchug.gif
Bruce Allert
GWN7 Posted on Aug 16 2005, 09:28 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bruce,

you can't do this......who will folks mistake me for if you leave ...and besides that, Punkin is worth more than your asking.

Put it away somewhere...(I'll store it at my place if you need space) and when reality comes back you can untarp it and start in again. If you sell her you will kick yourself in a few months for doing so.

hain't gunna listen t'ya's. Deals done, gotta stick to it.... DAMN! it hurts man sad.gif

But, I'll still be here t'screw up who their talk'n to, Bruce. Can't jes' leave 1 Bruce t'hold down the fort, right? beerchug.gif

........b
GWN7
I had a 68 RS Convert Camaro.....had the car for 12 yrs....was building a cabin....ran out of $$...ex wife was bitching about going to her mothers cabin 400' away to use the bathroom.....I sold the car to buy a septic field......

I said I can buy another one in a few yrs....or get something else..better.....You know what...I still kick myself over that car.......and so will you......

Don't sell it.....who ever buys that car....I will give Miles your address and a plane ticket for him and his goat.....

beerchug.gif
mightyohm
agree.gif

You will never be able to buy another car like the one you have for $1500.

In 10 years you will try to find a 914 and they will all cost 3x what they do now...
reverie
[QUOTE] hain't gunna listen t'ya's.

Vee haf vays uff making you listen.. maybe? smile.gif
redshift
Ever notice that people named Bruce are F'N CRAZY.

smile.gif

Was a statement, no question.

M
DNHunt
Bruce

Don't you dare sell Punkin. My offer still stands. As soon as I get the 2270 in my car, Old Smoky will just be sitting on the garage floor. It might as well be run. It ain't perfect cause it smokes alot on decel but it's a pretty strong runner. My new engine is going in Labor Day. You suply the beer and I know we can get enough guys together to get you on the road the next weekend. Run it until it as long as you want. I bet even old JP would dirty his hands to help.

Dave
Bruce Allert
Gosh Dave, thanks but the deal is done & I'm tired. I'll still be seein' y'all but with different wheels. Can't let a club like this go by the wayside. smilie_pokal.gif

........b
DNHunt
Well then find something good and fast and dependable. I'll try and kick your ass when I come down to run with you guys.

Dave
rhodyguy
hijacked.gif on that note...you are going to need a 914 token/hallpass on sept 11th dave. go to the stash, i know you have 1 spare. could be gerry's day to swim with the sharks! biggrin.gif i want to see bruce ax the beaver. we can all put our helmets on and ride along!!

k
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Aug 17 2005, 08:32 AM)
hijacked.gif biggrin.gif i want to see bruce ax the beaver. we can all put our helmets on and ride along!!

k

that's so funny, laugh.gif I can just picture it. One in the drivers seat w/helmet, 4 sit'n in the breakfast nook (all with helmets), & one in the swirling chair w/helmet, heads bobbin along & wipe'n out all the cones due to The Beav's turning radius biggrin.gif

oH, BTW, the Beav just sold last Saturday & the lake house is selling too! boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif

.......b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.