Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help to find a Widow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
736conver
Who here is good at investigating. I bought a chassis awhile back with a bill of sale, I dealt with the owners wife as he was deceased. I have since lost that and need to title my 914 so I can drive it legally.

I tried calling a couple of the title companies and they all said my best bet was to contact the previous owners or get a bonded title.

Here is all the info I have hopefully someone can help me out so I can get a hold of her.
The guys name was Ed Atkinson
He owned a company named Atkinson autoworks it was located just outside Madison in Fitchburg.
He lived in Madison WI
He was a PCA member, I tried contacting them already no response.
He was also a Pelican Member but there was no information over there.
Can anybody find his wife's name or contact info.

Thanks
Brian
morph
Try a reverse lookup through Anywho. You may find one of their relatives that can point you in the right direction. This is what came up in my search.
Shawn Atkinson,
3301 Leopold Way
FITCHBURG, WI 53713
608-274-7280

Hiedi
redshift
www.zabasearch.com

Is it Cottage Grove, WI.?

ED W ATKINSON
2378 GASTON RD
COTTAGE GROVE, WI (608) 839-8554

M
morph
James found a long lost sister this way. He knew where she last resided and knew her married name and eventually found her mother in law and was able to contact her.

Hiedi
736conver
My next step was to call, the "atkinsons" within the area. Just thought I would try here to narrow it down to the widow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.