Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 75 914 1.8 and 71 914 roller/parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rcautox
$4000 in Fairbanks, Alaska

I picked both up from the former homeowner who owned the 1975 for a decade. While I have a large shop my free time was all but eliminated with the birth of our twins and now we are moving from Fairbanks, Alaska to Houston, Texas. Former owner said her ex and her ran into an electrical issue, parked the 75 and never finished sorting it out due to their separation.

1975 914 in Palma Green with a 1.8l and 67k indicated
I’ve cleaned up the ignition circuit, including a new Odyssey battery and confirming continuity with some cleaning etc. I’ve installed Tangerine’s stainless fuel line kit. I will update photos when I reinstall the hood, roof and trunk-they’re there and in good shape. Same with interior bits such as steering wheel, passenger seat, etc. Having spent a fair bit of time under and around the car I’d hazard to say it looks very straight and relatively free which is reasonable because it spent its life in Cali before moving to the interior of Alaska.
Lots of spares including instrumentation, electrical, etc

1971 914 in Signal Orange
This is a spare with engine and transmission (currently out of car)

Come grab both and enjoy checking off the 49th state in your bucket list! The green will go to a VW/Porsche shop in Anchorage to finish my efforts if it doesn’t sell. Reach out with any questions and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
rcautox
Here are photos before I started to dig into it. I thought confirming fuel & spark were top priority but my daughter clearly felt the 914 needed to be cleaned up.
fiacra
@paule I remember this member was looking for a 1975 in Palma Green...
paule
QUOTE(fiacra @ Aug 15 2023, 05:21 PM) *

@paule I remember this member was looking for a 1975 in Palma Green...

Thanks, I received a reply today from an older pm
rcautox
Sold locally
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.