Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is 914 Rubber Closed?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
Anyone tried getting ahold of 914 Rubber this week. Are they closed for vacation?? Been calling and leaving messages all week long. WTF.gif @Mikey914
sixaddict
Talked to them today
Mikey914
Lizbeth, who is handling the c/s calls had a family emergency. She will be out til next Thursday. I will have them check the messages tomorrow (which they should do anyway), but we are going to be a little shorthanded til Thursday.
76-914
Thx for the reply Mark. I was worried after leaving so many calls w/o a response. I tried the different numbers I have listed too. confused24.gif
930cabman
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 11 2023, 01:46 AM) *

Lizbeth, who is handling the c/s calls had a family emergency. She will be out til next Thursday. I will have them check the messages tomorrow (which they should do anyway), but we are going to be a little shorthanded til Thursday.

Hoping/praying all is good with Liz and family
Mikey914
Unfortunately, there was a death in the family, so she had to travel.
Mikey914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 10 2023, 06:47 PM) *

Anyone tried getting ahold of 914 Rubber this week. Are they closed for vacation?? Been calling and leaving messages all week long. WTF.gif @Mikey914

Just had Kate check the voicemail. We don't have any messages. PM me your number and what you needed I can have them call you.
-Mark
NARP74
Does that go for email too? I sent one asking about an out of stock item in the last week or two, unanswered. But I kept checking the site and it is back, ordered and in my hands now. So all good for me.
Mikey914
After the departure of Albert we have been short staffed.
Trying to restaff and regroup. Blake just left to work in a family business, so yeah a bit crazy.
76-914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 11 2023, 12:25 PM) *

Aftee the departute of Albert we have been short staffed.
Trying to restaff and regroup. Blake just left to work in a family business, so yeah a bit crazy.

Sounds like you're herding cats Mark. Kate just called and the pieces are on the way. I left the msg's on the system that answers if you press #1 for Sales??? No worries either way. Problem solved. I'd volunteer to help you out but I expect the car back from paint in the next few days. sad.gif Might be a smart thing to post that ya'll are currently shorthanded so you won't get annoying questions from customers. We can all deal with the facts; it's the uncertainty that's nerve racking. Thx again Mark. beerchug.gif
Mikey914
We do like to talk to our customers and are trying to reshuffle the deck somewhat. We just have had a few gaps. Kate's daughter has been pitching in to help part time too.

It's really hard to find good help.
mepstein
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 12 2023, 10:37 AM) *

It's really hard to find good help.

My sister in law hasn’t worked for 10 years. My BIL wants her to go back to work. She said she will when she finds a job that will pay her $300k. When asked how she arrived at that number, she replied, “that’s what I’m worth”.
Welcome to 2023. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.