Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: engine tins
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ehick72
I am rebuilding a 2.0 engine to put in my 72 914. Unfortunately I don't have any of the cooling tins that are needed for this engine. I also don't have the old tins that came with the car. Is there any aftermarket company that may make some more efficient engine cooling sets for the 914. I have the fan and shroud.

Eric
Jake Raby
I have 100 sets+ of used 2.0 tins... 50.00 for a pair of them.

The stock tins are not the issue with the stock cooling system... Its in the blower housing and I have been fiddling with a better one made of fiberglass for about 4 years now..

If enough people wanted to buy Carbon Fiber tins I could certainly tool up for it..
ehick72
Jake!

Hey buddy! I have been watching your video over and over again. I am inside the case and bout purchase a cam. Do you still have those slightly used cylinder and pistons for sale?

I know you have been working on a 914 cooling system for a while now. How much would a carbon fiber system cost me?

Eric
Jake Raby
Eric, The used P/C set sold right away..

The system I have been developing recently for the 914 is my DTM... its way different than the system I was working with previously that was simply a modified set of stock tins....

Glad you like my video-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.