Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 7inch Round LED Headlights **SOLD**
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Root_Werks
These really aren't that old, but they are no longer listed on the CarZoom website:

https://www.icarzoom.com/

Ran them in my wife's TJ Wrangler for a very, very short time. They are not heated so they ice up or allow snow to build up rendering them useless. I think they have less than 5 hours on them.

Part number is: CZR 43 263 53

These just plug in, no need for any other components. They have little built-in fans that keep the whatever behind the bulb cool.

They are nice and bright, glass lenses. Thought about putting them in my Bug or 914, but drive too often during cold misty mornings and evenings. They'd ice up.

$50 for the pair plus shipping:
Root_Werks
More:

Root_Werks
Yet more:
Root_Werks
More:
Root_Werks
Noted they have the SAE DOT on them.

second wind
Hello....I am interested...that little fan is interesting...I wonder why they added that component to a headlight? Was/is there an issue I have not heard about before? Do tell...thank you very much.
gg
gereed75
Contrary to popular belief, leds do generate heat. Not so much the bulb but the circuitry that supports them. All the larger output leds have either a fan or a large heat sink to dissipate that heat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.