Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mabye an additional source for parts etc..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Freezin 914
I want to start by saying I love shopping the usual suspects that help support our cars. With that I personally believe they should be the first calls we make do to them supporting us the longest. I also believe it is always nice to have a backup plan if the first call guys don’t have what we need.
Came across FCP Euro.
They carry a reasonable variety of stuff. Look to be located in Connecticut from what I see.
I have no experience ordering from them or the use of their parts, just passing the information on.
bobboinski
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Aug 12 2023, 01:45 PM) *

I want to start by saying I love shopping the usual suspects that help support our cars. With that I personally believe they should be the first calls we make do to them supporting us the longest. I also believe it is always nice to have a backup plan if the first call guys don’t have what we need.
Came across FCP Euro.
They carry a reasonable variety of stuff. Look to be located in Connecticut from what I see.
I have no experience ordering from them or the use of their parts, just passing the information on.

For what it is worth I use them for parts for the 993. My neighbor is a BMW guy and also uses them. No complaints from our street.
914Sixer
Yes they have been around for at least 10 yrs. I have bought from them with no problems.
TMM914
I have used them for my 996 parts and then shipped very quickly.
ConeDodger
They used me… for a website photo shoot.
930cabman
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 13 2023, 06:23 AM) *

They used me… for a website photo shoot.

+1 Sweet ride
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.