Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Fit My New Dash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johnmhudson111
Looks pretty good, the local shop that covered it did a good job. Sorry for the weird glare.
johnmhudson111
and....
johnmhudson111
last one....
Lou W
Looks great. beerchug.gif
redshift
Nice! I didn't know you had a 911 too!

rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

That glare... I hope that steering wheel isn't made of unobtainium 239...

unsure.gif

M
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (redshift @ Aug 17 2005, 03:57 AM)
Nice! I didn't know you had a 911 too!

rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

That glare... I hope that steering wheel isn't made of unobtainium 239...

unsure.gif

M

No, it is a recently discovered element called bigdumbassforgottoturnthelightsoninthedarkgarageium 419. unsure.gif
johnmhudson111
better pictures.
johnmhudson111
and
RON S.
Sweet, smilie_pokal.gif

I bet you sat in in the garage all night star'in at it drooley.gif

Looks great clap.gif

Ron
bondo
Sweet! Does anyone know if the 911 guage panel fits in a getty dash? I'm happy with my getty dash, but less than impressed with the quality of the fiberglass guage insert. (rough finish, lots of voids in the surface, etc.) If a 911 guage panel works, I'd rather do that (if I can find one) than do the work to make the getty part look good.
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (bondo @ Aug 17 2005, 10:34 AM)
Sweet! Does anyone know if the 911 guage panel fits in a getty dash? I'm happy with my getty dash, but less than impressed with the quality of the fiberglass guage insert. (rough finish, lots of voids in the surface, etc.) If a 911 guage panel works, I'd rather do that (if I can find one) than do the work to make the getty part look good.

I don't know but the one I got from Getty was really nice. I was prepared to get is refinished but it really looks good enough to just stick it in and go with no prep.
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (RON S. @ Aug 17 2005, 10:04 AM)
Sweet, smilie_pokal.gif

I bet you sat in in the garage all night star'in at it drooley.gif

Looks great clap.gif

Ron

My wife made me come inside after an hour lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.