Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 for sale on bring a trailer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bucci
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1970-porsche-914-6-84/

40 minutes to go

Enjoy..!
scallyk9
Sold for $90k but I can't keep from thinking that this very nice European market 914-6 could have done better without the comments from our doctor without a doctorate. Posting that he had a 42 point punchlist for this car, but not posting the punchlist items until after the auction concluded had to have prospective buyers wondering what "problems" the car might have. That move got quite backlash in the comments...I think well deserved. I have two nice 914 examples but bringatrailer.com is no longer an option. Sad!
FlacaProductions
agree.gif
gereed75
Sad. Just don’t understand what motivates George to do this or what he is intending to accomplish.

I suspect few people who buy a car on BAT are expecting to get a perfect concourse example perfect in every minute detail. Never see any other expert compelled to chime in on the hundreds of other similar cars auctioned on BAT. Sad our little community has to deal with this kind of misguided interference in what should be just a joyful purchase
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.