Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Identity Crisis 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
A Boxster? 911, or 914?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1...22111112l%22%7D
Mikey914
Looks like a cross between a Chalon and a Beach boys kit.
914Sixer
Reminds me of the Johnny Cash song about they car built from all the year parts.
Root_Werks
Doesn't look bad, unique for sure.

The 911 tail on the decklid doesn't look right. Someone mounted a tail from something like a 90's Chevy Lumina which looked like it was made for the 914 rear deck.
technicalninja
I bet the heat out of the engine compartment is un-livable.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 14 2023, 10:11 AM) *

Looks like a cross between a Chalon and a Beach boys kit.

Chabeach? Beachlon? Chabon? Beelon? Chalon Boys?
wacko.gif
Unobtanium-inc
Losing the wing would make this car a lot cleaner looking.
windforfun
The toy car in the background is rather ironic. Who knows, it might even be easier to sell.

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
theer
I kinda liked The Beach Boys Racing Design back in the day! The chopped roof and no top was useless to me here in the North East, but the fat-ass rearend appealed to me… still does, in fact.

Of course the gigantic wing was so perfectly over the top, too.
Chris914n6
Red Dog Racing, but it looks to have the front and rear from different versions.
Steve
Weird.. From every angle, it doesn't look right. I thought the Chalon and BBR Monterey looked good from every angle. To each his own.
r_towle
I’m happy it’s too far away
worn
QUOTE(r_towle @ Aug 14 2023, 04:19 PM) *

I’m happy it’s too far away

How do you know. It probably moves.
Jett
She’s a keeper if we remove the extraneous stickers and rear spoiler, and get some wider rear wheels. Maybe take those roll bars out and install early 911 seats with no neck rest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.