Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LE’s in Monterey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Beach914
A few pics of the LE’s at last nights gathering. Only four 914’s were shown. Three LE’s!
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we LE owners should have an LE convention. and be so snobby as not to allow any other 914s to attend.
TonyA
Like 911 guys….. no thanks. Sometimes I think we are hated more than all the other 914 cars.
flat4guy
Orange car is a neighbor of mine - showing together at Werks.
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(TonyA @ Aug 15 2023, 03:35 PM) *

Like 911 guys….. no thanks. Sometimes I think we are hated more than all the other 914 cars.

I'm pretty sure the Doc was being at least a bit sarcastic....

--DD
Dominic
There is also the one off 914-6 that was re-imagined by a french designer. It was at the Porsche Monterey on Monday and the Classic MotorSports kick off show in Pacific Grove on Tuesday. Hopefully he will bring it to Werks Reunion on Friday.

wonkipop
QUOTE(TonyA @ Aug 15 2023, 04:35 PM) *

don't worry all 914s are cool.
and creamsicles are super cool. beerchug.gif
wonkipop
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Aug 15 2023, 09:37 PM) *

QUOTE(TonyA @ Aug 15 2023, 03:35 PM) *

I'm pretty sure the Doc was being at least a bit sarcastic....

--DD

i like it when americans admit to a dry sense of humor smile.gif biggrin.gif

LEs are cool but lets not forget all 914s are "cheap sh$t heaps". beerchug.gif beer.gif
and all the better for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.