Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Canadian Trannies Invaded My Shop!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Despite the best efforts of several people to try to get a clinic visit set up in Montreal, things just never materialized. So, next best is to have a few friends over to do some transmission work. Started Friday night when they arrived and after I was done with my day job, and finished Mihai's about noon Sat so he could go, and Stephane and Cynthia's were done by 6pm Sat. My shop was maxed out with 5 total people, but it is air conditioned, at least.

Unloading cores
Click to view attachment

More cores lined up.
Click to view attachment

Some of the disassembly.
Click to view attachment

And some more...
Click to view attachment

Clean clean clean. This is a majority of the work.
Click to view attachment

Thanks to @Cantley914 @Mihai914 Cynthia and Eric for making my weekend wonderful. It was good to catch up with old friends. Its not just the cars, its the people.

Aerostatwv
Nice! That is a lot of people in a small shop! Look forward to seeing you at Okteenerfest!

Chris
Root_Werks
What a great excuse to get together! Looks like a great time. I still remember the WA tranny clinic so many years ago. Totally agree it's not just about the cars, the people make it fun.
BillJ
Was nervous to open this at first but the remembered our chat lol! Good times looked like.
Krieger
lol-2.gif I had a blast at the clinic you did at Mcmarks shop years ago and I didn't bring a tranny. I'd go again if we had one in the area. I even have a spare tranny or two.
ClayPerrine
"Canadian Trannies Invaded My Shop!"

This sounds like the plot from a bad B movie....... I picture big hairy guys wearing dresses and carrying guns storming your shop, apologizing the whole time.

I am sure you can fix them Doc.
Porschef
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Aug 22 2023, 04:48 PM) *

This sounds like the plot from a bad B movie....... I picture big hairy guys wearing dresses and carrying guns storming your shop, apologizing the whole time.

Like Monty Python’s Lumberjacks...

The session at Mort’s was a blast. Especially the 20 minute re-teardown on that main bearing I managed to mix up.

Speaking of mixups, I hope you scrambled everyone’s parts on their tables just to freak ‘em out, I think that’s probably SOP... beerchug.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Porschef @ Aug 22 2023, 07:22 PM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Aug 22 2023, 04:48 PM) *

Like Monty Python’s Lumberjacks...

The session at Mort’s was a blast. Especially the 20 minute re-teardown on that main bearing I managed to mix up.

Speaking of mixups, I hope you scrambled everyone’s parts on their tables just to freak ‘em out, I think that’s probably SOP... beerchug.gif

Man, that lobstah yall brought and cooked. Id do that again in a heart beat.

I did not mix up the stuff this time. Too cramped, not enough room, and we were on a schedule.
BillJ
Apologizing the whole time. Lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.