Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 le
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Steamer
I am 71 years old and recently fell and broke my hip. I dont think I will ever be able to drive my 1974 bumblebee LE car . My sons are not interested in owning it,so it needs to find a new home. It is a well sorted out good driving car. I puchased this car from John Willimson aka Otto Madic out of Venice Ca. If anyone is interested I will negotiate a fair price .
tpines
Wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best!
burton73
I sent you a PM

Bob B
Tim Jones
QUOTE(Steamer @ Aug 22 2023, 03:41 PM) *

I am 71 years old and recently fell and broke my hip. I dont think I will ever be able to drive my 1974 bumblebee LE car . My sons are not interested in owning it,so it needs to find a new home. It is a well sorted out good driving car. I puchased this car from John Willimson aka Otto Madic out of Venice Ca. If anyone is interested I will negotiate a fair price .

I would like to learn more about your car, please. Thanks, Tim (75 yr old man who has not yest suffered your fate, hope you heal)
burton73
I spoke to Stan this AM, and he sent me a few pictures of his LE. Number one the engine is not the matching number to the car. I remember his car when John (Ottos) was selling it and I thought it was very nice. It seems that the paint needs color sanding and polishing.
Stan is looking for $45,000 OBO on his car that is in Hutchinson, KS

NOT MY CAR, and I am not a player on it, just trying to help out a fellow 914 lover.

Bob B Burton
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=885
838]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=885843]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
burton73
INFO FROM 914World site I think this was from 2005

For sale on eBay, 01/2011: 1974 Porsche 914
Nearly Perfect 914 2.0 Limited Edition Venice Beach, California, United States
Price: US $27,000.00
This is part of Otto's collection. Otto is a well known Porsche expert and racer with over 40 years in the industry and literally hundreds of awards from the past four decades.

Factory Limited Edition Package
Original two tone colors
Rebuilt 2.0 liter fuel injected motor
Factory sway bar option front and rear
Rebuilt transmission shifts perfectly into all gears
Please come see this car and drive it if you can. I encourage you to ask any questions and no offer will be overlooked. I can help arrange shipping to anywhere in the world.

--------------------------
BumbleBee - 2.0
CA, Los Angles
eBay - 07/16/2007
4742914700 - U1V9 For sale on eBay, 01/2011: 1974 Porsche 914
Nearly Perfect 914 2.0 Limited Edition Venice Beach, California, ...
Click to view attachment
Steamer
QUOTE(Tim Jones @ Aug 25 2023, 11:11 AM) *

QUOTE(Steamer @ Aug 22 2023, 03:41 PM) *

I would like to learn more about your car, please. Thanks, Tim (75 yr old man who has not yest suffered your fate, hope you heal)

Send your E-Mail address or phone # my # is 6206947576 Stan
burton73
Stan called and said $45,000 OBO.

Bob B
Steamer
QUOTE(burton73 @ Aug 27 2023, 10:12 AM) *

Bob B

This car needs to find a new home! Is anyone interested on this site?
jhynesrockmtn
QUOTE(Steamer @ Aug 27 2023, 11:39 AM) *

Bob B

Stan, I hope you are doing well and will recover quickly! We spoke about the car last year.

With a good presentation and photos, I would think this would do well on Bring a Trailer if it doesn't sell quickly here. I know some folks don't love this route, but it does get you the best exposure. The car has a great story with Otto's ownership.

Cheers,
Jerry
BillJ
QUOTE(Steamer @ Aug 27 2023, 02:39 PM) *

Bob B

Are you checking your messages here? I sent you a note with absolutley no reply from you. I am no longer interested but just curious if you are looking there....
Steamer
I apologize for my lack of internet ability . With help from my wife,I will try to do a better job. Anyone is welcome to call me at 620-694-7576 . I do a better job of comunicating on the phone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.