Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my second 914 resurrection
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
worn
Hi Folks and especially moderators. The 4 cylinder '76 is coming out of the paint stage. It has taken 3 years to get this far with long repair on both sides. I realized that I could have built at least one house for the amount of time I have put in. So money doesn't figure into these things.
I was considering posting the various tools, some homemade, that made the job easier. Several of these things I don't see a lot of people using, but are really innovative by the manufacturer. Is it appropriate to name specific brands that fill gaps that no one else has addressed. Is that OK here in the garage?
Freezin 914
popcorn[1].gif
Van B
Yup. Post away
worn
QUOTE(Van B @ Aug 24 2023, 03:03 PM) *

Yup. Post away

Sort of like weddings. If anyone thinks this is a bad idea, don’t hold my beer and say something. Else, I blurt things out.
vitamin914
QUOTE(worn @ Aug 24 2023, 09:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Van B @ Aug 24 2023, 03:03 PM) *

Yup. Post away

Sort of like weddings. If anyone thinks this is a bad idea, don’t hold my beer and say something. Else, I blurt things out.

Good idea - not bad. How else can any of us try these things if we don't know the brand name of the tool to search for? You might save someone a lot time and headache with a special left-handed monkey wrench only one company makes.

Lets us know what you used, how it worked, what you did different, etc.
We are all here to learn and share.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.