Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Way OT, I mean..well. OT!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914ghost
Well, why not ?
I am of mixed emotions right now, but I think this is serious.
If it wasn't I would think there would be a little dry humor in it somewhere, but I don't see any.
I mean...wow. It could be fun! But it could also be scary....but entertaining..

http://www.walken2008.com/index.html
user posted image
MarkG
He's got my vote
Part Pricer

I'm sorry, we don't discuss politics on this forum. Admin, please lock this thread. BTW, we need more cowbell. smile.gif
914ghost
I posted it because I thought it was funny- ..if not scary, ...

Maybe a mix of both. No political rhetoric was sought!
I wasn't trying to starty a debate, thought some of you would get some fun out of it. Go ahead, delete!
Lets lock the carbs VS fuel injection threads too, and 4 vs 6 cyl threads.
grantsfo
There is a Porsche spin to this one. Walken has had several roles where he drives Porsches. We could have a Porsche guy in the Whitehouse! biggrin.gif
meares
isn't that from the movie The Wedding Crashers? he played a politician in it
grantsfo
I remeber this car from Waynes World 2

user posted image

He's been in a few others where he drives Porsches.
MoveQik
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ Aug 17 2005, 09:22 AM)
BTW, we need more cowbell. smile.gif

One of the top ten skits on SNL. I am chairfall.gif just thinking about it! Thanks for reminding me of it. laugh.gif
Sammy
Hey, he puts his pants on just like the rest of us, but when he get them on he makes gold records.
He's got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
Vote for him. Otherwise, he's stab you in the face 12 times with a soldering iron.

That's all I got.

grantsfo
..Oh yeah and the Walken for Prez thing. ..Its a hoax.
tat2dphreak
I said MORE COWBELL!!!!

your father, carried this watch, up his ass until he died of dysintary(sic) and then I carried this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my own ass so I could bring it to you... smilie_pokal.gif

more cowbell is good for america, and more cowbell is good for americans...
MoveQik
I might have to go watch Suicide Kings now. Glad I have no real work to do today.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Aug 17 2005, 02:25 PM)
I might have to go watch Suicide Kings now. Glad I have no real work to do today.

smilie_pokal.gif I love that MOVIE!!!
914ghost
[QUOTE] ""I believe in Saving money, I believe in having a house, I believe in keeping things clean, I believe in exercising""

---Chrostopher Walken ---[QUOTE]

boldblue.gif lol2.gif lol3.gif rolling.gif monkeydance.gif

Thats pretty funny! Off to the video store!!
zymurgist
Just be careful if he presents you with a gold watch. You might want to sanitize it before using it.
tat2dphreak
if you want to learn how to build a house, build a house, don't ask anybody, just build a house
Sammy
You asked for it, here's more cowbell. Enjoy.

http://mknx.com/v/cowbell.wmv
tat2dphreak
vote for more cowbell in the white house, vote for walken! wink.gif
carreraguy
I was a big fan of Mr. Walken until I met him at LAX on one of the shuttles. I told him in an unobtrusive way how much I liked his movies such as "Deer Hunter" "Pennies From Heaven " etc. and he told me to beat it and leave him alone. Such a sweet guy!
Elliot_Cannon
Classic SNL!
All you Texas residents remember to vote for Kinky for Gov. in 2006.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (carreraguy @ Aug 18 2005, 02:08 AM)
I was a big fan of Mr. Walken until I met him at LAX on one of the shuttles. I told him in an unobtrusive way how much I liked his movies such as "Deer Hunter" "Pennies From Heaven " etc. and he told me to beat it and leave him alone. Such a sweet guy!

you shoulda gave him more cowbell! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.