Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CANCELED: DC / NOVA Cruise: October 15, 2023
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flipb
EDIT: Afraid I have to cancel this event - see post below.

So after taking a highly scientific poll of local 914 owners, I'm proposing the following informal get-together of local 914 drivers. (Local means anyone willing to drive to join us!)

Sunday, October 15, 2023

8:00am to 10:00am: Meet up at Alexandria Cars & Coffee at Hollin Hall Shopping Center
This is a regularly-occuring Cars & Coffee, first & third Sundays of each month, usually get some interesting stuff. Arrive any time in the 8-10 window.

10:15am: Depart on planned route to Clifton, VA via some fun back roads

11:15am: Arrive Clifton, VA and have brunch at Main Street Pub

12:30pm-ish: Depart our separate ways

Please let me know if you're interested as we'll need a reservation at the restaurant.
JmuRiz
Looks like a great route and lots of fun...but I'll be in Appx for railroad festival that morning.

Edit: if the wife is traveling for work, I can probably make it…I’ll keep you posted.
flipb
Bump to see if we can get a few locals to meet up.
JmuRiz
If you want non 914 crowd you might post on dorkiphus.net
Local DMV board, also I hear the 914world facebook has action (I’m not on Facebook, so who knows)

I’d be in my 356, but just found it has a seized intake valve blink.gif so we’ll see how long that takes for head work etc.
anderssj
Sorry, probably still in MN…or on the way to AZ by way of WA, CA, and etc biggrin.gif
silverg
Still in Albuquerque
flipb
Bumping to see if there's enough interest to keep this on the calendar and pursue a brunch reservation.
flipb
I don't think anyone was banking on this event, but I'm going to officially CANCEL it. Response has been low, and my left front brake is dragging so badly now that I need to address the brakes before I do any long drives.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.