Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD Pair of reupholstered Greenish-Yellow Tartan Plaid Seats $595
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DC_neun_vierzehn
As title states, I'm selling a pair of recently reupholstered Greenish-Yellow Tartan Nr. 43 plaid seats. These were in my '73 ravenna green 914 when I bought it (as seen in my profile pic). The previous owner used the 914 Rubber kits (which cost $450/pair).

I wanted theoriginal black vinyl brick pattern seats and swapped them out once I found a pair. Thus, I'm selling these. My asking price is $650 $595 (which is what I paid for the black vinyl seats). I'll throw in the seat rails w/ handles that are still on the bottom of the seats for free, if you need them.

Local pick up in Rehoboth Beach, DE. I might be willing to drive 30 mins or so to meet you. I'd really like to not have to ship these, but if I can't find a local buyer, I suppose I would consider it.

I'm listing here on 914 World first. If no bites here, I'll put them up on Pelican and The Samba.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
DC_neun_vierzehn
This was the kit used:

Click to view attachment
porscheteck914
QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Aug 30 2023, 11:32 AM) *

This was the kit used:

Click to view attachment

Hi
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(porscheteck914 @ Aug 30 2023, 08:19 PM) *

Hi Neun , I would love to have the seats for my 73 yellow 914 . I know you said you would rather not ship , but if you change your mind let me know . I live in N.C. 28083 zip to figure postage. thanks , Paul

I'll shoot you a PM and we can discuss the possibility.

Rob-O
I’ve shipped 914 seats before (was having them reupholstered in California). I took them to a FedEx store and the guy there cut down two boxes, plopped the seat into box one, covered it with box two (and packing material of course) and taped it up. I’m sure pricing is different now than when I did it but I remember it was a reasonable cost.

Here’s hoping you two can work it out!!
porscheteck914
QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Aug 31 2023, 09:42 AM) *

QUOTE(porscheteck914 @ Aug 30 2023, 08:19 PM) *

Hi

I'll shoot you a PM and we can discuss the possibility.

porscheteck914
QUOTE(Rob-O @ Aug 31 2023, 09:49 AM) *

I’ve shipped 914 seats before (was having them reupholstered in California). I took them to a FedEx store and the guy there cut down two boxes, plopped the seat into box one, covered it with box two (and packing material of course) and taped it up. I’m sure pricing is different now than when I did it but I remember it was a reasonable cost.

Here’s hoping you two can work it out!!

H
DC_neun_vierzehn
Upon closer inspection, I believe the seats kits were 914 Rubber's Greenish-Yellow Tartan Nr. 43 (not Yellow Tartan Nr. 41).

I will correct the details in my original post. I don't want to mislead anybody. The photos in my original post are of the actual seats, but the I guessed incorrectly on what 914 Rubber color kits the previous owner used to reupholster.

Thanks,
Kris
DC_neun_vierzehn
Still for sale.

Willing to ship at buyer’s expense. I still have the box and padding that my black reupholstered seats came in. I ship from Delaware.

I just got a shipping cost for someone in NC and the cheapest by far was UPS and it was $180.
DC_neun_vierzehn
New price: $595
DC_neun_vierzehn
Bump
sarivers2001
Shame they aren’t orange plaid seats. I’d buy them right now…
GLWTS!
DC_neun_vierzehn
Still available
DC_neun_vierzehn
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.