Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OKTEENERFEST 2023 SWAP MEET
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
poorsche914
Post your FOR SALE, FOR TRADE, and WANTED items here then meet up at Okteenerfest to make the deal!

driving.gif
ClayPerrine
If someone has a specific request I can see if I have it in my stash. Probably will be cheap, or even free if it is something I have a lot of.

But I am not hauling stuff halfway across the country just to haul it back home.

biggrin.gif
Rusty
Thanks for starting this thread.

Going through my notes. I'm looking for a few pieces of hardware.

a. 1 correct screw/washer for the bottom of a lower dash pad.
b. 2 correct screws/cup washers for the sides of a lower dash pad.
c. Clean set of rocker panels

On request, I can bring... hmmm...

I have a gaggle of gauges for various years. I have a number of relay boards that were all working when removed. Might have extra cables (clutch/throttle) as trade bait. A few front turn signal lenses in driver-quality condition. I'll watch this thread for other stuff.

I'm not gonna have a ton of room for big stuff. driving.gif
poorsche914
I'm looking for an early lower dash pad (no vent openings) to buy or trade.

I have some late lower dash pads, seats (various condition up to OK driver), a targa top or two (need reconditioned), bunch of gauges, etc that I can bring to the event.

driving.gif
DRPHIL914
man i have a lot of stuff i should bring and sell- hm, let’s see what i can sort thru. —-
i might see mu extra set of seats…. orange/ black plaid thicker modified bolsters, will post pics for those interested
Aerostatwv
FS: I have a NIB Ben McFarland 73-74 1.7/1.8 Stainless Muffler. The outlet pipe wasn't jigged for the factory valance and its never been installed due to my wanting to keep the stock valance. It will work fine if you have a custom valance or no valance at all. I paid $805 for it. Let me know if there is interest and I can bring it. Asking $600 obo. Thanks for looking and look forward to seeing everyone this year.
Chris
seanpaulmc
WTB:
78 mm crank with Type 1 journals
Rear sway bar

FS:
I’ll need to go through the collection to figure out what to truck up there.
DRPHIL914
besides other stuff -
chrome metal PROSCHE letters- almost perfect used for 2 years
discount due to misspelling rolleyes.gif

-
stock porsche 914 seats with modified bolsters, currently bolted to rolling stool bases- driver side has heated seat panels installed. not perfect, inserts were a 914rubber special discount purchase new 2 years ago due to fading, which is more evident on the driver side, all new seat and back foam. i purchased these from Al(Johnnie Blackstain) ans then did the new inserts. they were in my car 3 years ago at Okteenerfest right after i completed them, so some may have seen them and might have some picture of them in the car.
Rusty
bump for those who are packing this week!
porsche914rick
For SALE-
1970 914- runs well
plus lot of parts, some new.
Would like to sell car and parts all together for $9000.
I'll be at Okteenerfest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.