Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pic needed of Fuchs painted & polished
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
I am kicking around the idea of color matching the 4 sunken pedals of my wheels(see avatar) to the car. I poked around and couldn't find an example of someone that has done it. You guys have any pics of wheels like mine with 4 pedals polished and the other 4 painted to match the car?
MoveQik
Here is a bigger pic of my wheels as they look now.
olav

Someone with Photoshop skillz could whip up a pic for you.
viralto
They'd look really good done in candy gold like this:

user posted image
TravisNeff
Sammy Gore had done just that with yellow on his old turbo 914 - don't have a pic handy though.
Sammy
Me neither. I'll dig around and try to find one tho.
MoveQik
I like the photo shop work. Thanks. I think if I do it I want to go with the same color as the car.
Sammy
Here's two pictures of em. OK, you can't really see the fuchs in the second picture, I just want to see if anyone can actiually see a car in the second picture wink.gif

Sammy
Oops, second picture:
markb
There's a car there? huh.gif
Crazyhippy
some one needs to invent a lick and taste monitor wub.gif sheeplove.gif drooley.gif
MoveQik
I feel sorry for you suck-ahs that don't have a yellow car. See the kind of action we get!

Thanks for the pic. That is what I was looking for. It's even yellow!
Allan
Do you have a trailer hitch on your car?

The girl in the middle looks happy...
Sammy
She wasn't anywhere near as happy to see me as I was to see her, or maybe that was just a roll of dimes in my pocket wink.gif

That picture was taken the day I sold the car. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
We need a kicking myself in the ass emoticon.
Joe Bob
"I" had the trailer hitch....couldn't get her to come over.... dry.gif

They DID let me put the pic up on the wall.....

Not sure but isn't THAT Hooter's in Newport closed now?
TravisNeff
as I recall your story was that you swapped pictures when no-one was looking....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.