Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Triple and Quad Gauges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jbell959
I hope it's ok to post this here. If not, please let me know or move it to an appropriate spot. I've had a few people express interest in having a quad or triple gauge built so I've decided to build a few more this summer. My son does all the machine work for the custom faces and he's home for a couple of weeks before he heads back to college. My plan is to have him make the parts before he goes back and build the gauges mid-Oct. After these, I wont be building more until after the holidays.

The triple gauges start at $550 plus the required cores and the quad gauges at $750 plus cores.

If anyone is interested, please fill out the google form and I'll get back to you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1u4KWH-D3-L...mFAhoue6Ys/edit

I have lots of pictures if anyone would like to see some of the options.
bossboy302
I have a set of his 'custom' gauges for my 6-cyl. conversion.
Outstanding quality and attention to detail.
87m491
Do post some pics.

QUOTE(jbell959 @ Sep 6 2023, 05:20 AM) *

I hope it's ok to post this here. If not, please let me know or move it to an appropriate spot. I've had a few people express interest in having a quad or triple gauge built so I've decided to build a few more this summer. My son does all the machine work for the custom faces and he's home for a couple of weeks before he heads back to college. My plan is to have him make the parts before he goes back and build the gauges mid-Oct. After these, I wont be building more until after the holidays.

The triple gauges start at $550 plus the required cores and the quad gauges at $750 plus cores.

If anyone is interested, please fill out the google form and I'll get back to you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1u4KWH-D3-L...mFAhoue6Ys/edit

I have lots of pictures if anyone would like to see some of the options.

JmuRiz
Here are the ones he did for me. Also swapped my tach needles so I’ll have a late style /4 tach to sell.
jbell959
Here are a few... I have many more pictures so if you want to see something specific let me know and I'll see what pictures I have.
jbell959
Well, it's almost time to build another batch of triple and quad gauges. I plan to start building this batch in January but I need to get all the orders in before Christmas so I can have my son machine all the parts.

If you're interested in a quad or triple gauge please fill out the form and I'll get back to you with an estimate and any questions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe...orm?usp=sf_link
rmarx
QUOTE(jbell959 @ Dec 4 2023, 08:33 AM) *

Well, it's almost time to build another batch of triple and quad gauges. I plan to start building this batch in January but I need to get all the orders in before Christmas so I can have my son machine all the parts.

If you're interested in a quad or triple gauge please fill out the form and I'll get back to you with an estimate and any questions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe...orm?usp=sf_link

I am interested in a triple guage with fuel not volt. I filled out the form, but have not heard from you. Perhaps it didn't go through.
DC_neun_vierzehn
@jbell959 is great to work with and does great work.

Here's a combo gauge John made for me - I've always hated the space wasted for the parking break light above the fuel gauge. IMO the brake warning light should have just been a small warning light like the oil or alternator lights. Since I have the 2.0 optional center console w/ gauges, we added an oil pressure gauge on the custom gauge and made the parking brake to a small warning light.

Click to view attachment

John doesn't just make great custom combo gauges, he can restore your gauges as well. When my speedo broke (stopped showing speed and both the odometer and trip odometer weren't working), I looked into sending it to Palo Alto and other similar shops recommended on 914 World.

John's price to repair/restore my speedo and restore the other 2 gauges was less expensive than Palo Alto's price to just repair/restore my speedo alone. Best of all, I had everything back in less than a month.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.