Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looky what showed up in the mail today!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
yepper a new rennshift!:trophy:

found a new one on a shelf and snagged it over the weekend!

picked it up at the post office and made my wife drive after that while i played with it and read the instructions. she said i was pathetic. i say i rule!

i have my weekend planned!!! clap.gif
Rotary'14
Wow! I want one too! When did you get on the waiting list,, I've been on it for about 6 months now. sad.gif You lucky bum!
scottb
hey rotary....

a little bird told me about one on the shelf at hph so i called on saturday. don't know if they have another but worth a shot.

i had been on the list for a while (couple/few months?) when i found this one.

best of luck!

JWest
Everyone on the list should have received an update e-mail within the past week. All those that responded will get a shifter in a very short time now. If you did not get an e-mail and you think you are on the list, let me know.
Aaron Cox
James - is that a new style one???

Aaron
JWest
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Aug 17 2005, 11:22 PM)
James - is that a new style one???

Aaron

Yep.
EdwardBlume
This shifter is really cool and is a MUST have for any performance / autocross / quick shifting 914 driver.

(Not a paid endorsement)
i love porsche
oooo i want one
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (James Adams @ Aug 17 2005, 09:06 PM)
Everyone on the list should have received an update e-mail within the past week. All those that responded will get a shifter in a very short time now. If you did not get an e-mail and you think you are on the list, let me know.

huh.gif I didn't get an email... but since're moving, the timing sucks... sad.gif maybe in a few months when the new waiting list clears out smile.gif
rhodyguy
very cool. if i could afford one i would mount it on top of the carpet sans boot. groovy industrial look. then i would have to worry about someone stealing it.

k

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.