Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: End of summer 914-6 tanks, sheet metal etc sale.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
I need to reduce some inventory to help pay for car projects. Here is the copy and paste from my Facebook post.

Let me know if you have any questions

914-6 conversion oil tank end of summer blow out.

Oil tanks $450
Filler necks with tank purchase $100
Filter consoles with tank purchase $75

These tanks are 5052 h32 marine grade .090 aluminum and utilize both horizontal and vertical baffles to eliminate foaming of oil. They feature steel threaded inserts for the filter console bolts and 22mm aluminum bungs for oil line connections. The filter consoles come with Mahle oc54 filters, o ring, and hardware and also fit early 911 tanks.

Engine sheet metal is also available at $425 a set.Click to view attachment
ClayPerrine
Do you sell individual sheet metal parts? I need new side pieces.

mb911
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 12 2023, 09:49 AM) *

Do you sell individual sheet metal parts? I need new side pieces.

Unfortunately I do not. Only sold in sets as I have them laser cut as sets
dug
@Clay I'm missing the rear piece (or was it the front, I will check), want to split a set?
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(dug @ Sep 13 2023, 08:03 PM) *

@Clay I'm missing the rear piece (or was it the front, I will check), want to split a set?

That would work.

PM me.

Clay
seanery
I'm in for an oil tank, neck and console.
I can paypal or zelle you.
BillJ
QUOTE(dug @ Sep 13 2023, 09:03 PM) *

I also need the piece that goea againat the passenger compartment bulkhead. If that isnt the part you need i am in too.for a split set
mb911
Pms all replied to. Just need shipping information and email so I can send PayPal invoices.

Please let me know
mb911
QUOTE(BillJ @ Sep 15 2023, 10:25 PM) *

QUOTE(dug @ Sep 13 2023, 09:03 PM) *

I also need the piece that goea againat the passenger compartment bulkhead. If that isnt the part you need i am in too.for a split set

Do you have OEM sheet metal? Or mine? Mine is a little different fit. Just wanted that clear.
mb911
Still have plenty of parts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.