Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Public thanks to Jeroen
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TimT
I maintain a web site for my friends business. The site I designed was so year 2000 lol2.gif

I wanted to "modernize" my site,So a few months ago I emailed Jeroen, and asked if he could guide me or help me out, with a new page layout

Every few weeks Id get an email from Jeroen and a hint where the page was going. Note he did this on his free time, for nothing more than a promise of a ride in a 935, or a few beers if he ever shows up in New York..

A week or so ago he gave me the templates, and some instructions and more pointers

anyhow, here it is... I still have some things to work out ( all messes left over the the site previous incarnation)

Jeoen mentioned that my folder look "scary"

lol2.gif

www.rudtnersracing.com

cheers Jeroen beerchug.gif
Jeroen
don't make me blush laugh.gif

I just had a quick peek... you worked fast!
There's some glitches here and there and some dead ends
I'll go over it a.s.a.p. and give you some pointers

Glad you like it
Bleyseng
I took a "quickie" look too and WOW! Looks awesome!

I need to talk to you about Haltech for the 2.4L I am starting to look at doing soon. smilie_pokal.gif
qa1142
Nice site

Does that engine control work for a 4 cyl? idea.gif
olav

Way to go Jeroen!!

Looks great!

smilie_pokal.gif
TimT
Yes Haltech works with 4 cylinder engines

We have installed Haltechs on numerous Porsche flat 6's as well as

A Supercharged Lexus 400
A turbo RX7 12B
Various BMWs

and a few Im sure im forgetting.

A 2001 Supercup twin turbo, when asked about how muchpower it makes we say

7&7, because both HP and torque are over 700hp and 700 lb.ft torque

w00t.gif

Im working on the dead ends and stuff now

ArtechnikA
udate your copyright date - your last update is more recent than the claimed copyright date. you can't copyright a derivative work - so you claim continuous copyright over the contents...
Part Pricer

Nice work Jeroen and Tim! smilie_pokal.gif

However (there is always a however), I think that you should seriously think about changing the email link on your Contact page. The way it is now makes it ripe for harvesting. Also, the Home Page link on the Contact page needs to be fixed.

Another thing, the Services page doesn't render properly in Firefox. You may be better off using span instead of tables to define the layout.

Jeroen
Paul, you're right...
Basically, Tim just copied the "old" content of the site into the templates
There's a couple of things to go over and loose ends to tie up
Should happen in the next couple of days...
bondo
QUOTE (ArtechnikA @ Aug 18 2005, 04:45 AM)
udate your copyright date - your last update is more recent than the claimed copyright date. you can't copyright a derivative work - so you claim continuous copyright over the contents...

Neat layout!

Now about that copyright date...

All rights reserved 914world.com © 2004

At the bottom of every page.. and we're updating content every few seconds smile.gif
Jeroen
ya say what?
happy11.gif
TimT
Well fixed a bunch of stuff, added some stuff, working on more content
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.