Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Relay Board Cover Fastener/Bolt?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Miniwerks
Has anyone found a source for this bolt that holds the relay board cover down? Checked the usual places but no luck so far.

Click to view attachment
hndyhrr
McMaster-Car?
Bullethead
Auto Atlanta, $14 bucks.

Miniwerks
Thanks Guys!
Jim C
I have the late version of the relay cover held down by a large O ring. Does anyone have any idea how it fits over the cover and where it fastens?
914Sixer
Jim,
Can get you a picture tomorrow of late version.
Miniwerks
After removing my cover, I see I am also missing the stud and washer and appears to be NLA. Has anyone seen one of these for sale?
Click to view attachment
Miniwerks
QUOTE(Bullethead @ Sep 19 2023, 12:00 PM) *

Auto Atlanta, $14 bucks.

Thanks Russ, found the nut and ordered. Appreciate it. Now I just need to find the stud and washer.
Jim C
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 19 2023, 06:35 PM) *

Jim,
Can get you a picture tomorrow of late version.

Click to view attachment

No screw hold down on top. You can see indents for O ring.
Bullethead
QUOTE(Miniwerks @ Sep 20 2023, 11:01 AM) *

After removing my cover, I see I am also missing the stud and washer and appears to be NLA. Has anyone seen one of these for sale?
Click to view attachment

Visit your local hardware store for a long stainless bolt that fits the nut, and cut to length.
Miniwerks
QUOTE(Bullethead @ Sep 21 2023, 05:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Miniwerks @ Sep 20 2023, 11:01 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Visit your local hardware store for a long stainless bolt that fits the nut, and cut to length.

I lucked out, Auto Atlanta had the stud as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.