Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Porsche and Mannequin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flipb
Who's gonna get the VIN? happy11.gif
emerygt350
I will be near there for Christmas. Sounds like he is putting it back up in the air...
windforfun
WTF.gif

Religion & politics. Blah Blah Blah.

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
Bullethead
QUOTE(windforfun @ Sep 19 2023, 08:28 PM) *

WTF.gif

Religion & politics. Blah Blah Blah.

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif

That Psalm is a LOT for a NARP. happy11.gif
mate914
"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"
emerygt350
I think some 911 is going to be put off by a 914 calling itself god and all that. We know it's true but we don't rub it in the other cars headlights.
ConeDodger
I went to, and later taught at the University of Minnesota. Passed by that car almost daily.
rick 918-S
A minneapolis Icon. I have driven by that car for many years. And the new place is very visible as well. Glad to see someone saved the car. Maybe we can get the VIN before it goes back in the air.
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 20 2023, 04:46 AM) *

A minneapolis Icon. I have driven by that car for many years. And the new place is very visible as well. Glad to see someone saved the car. Maybe we can get the VIN before it goes back in the air.

You Rick are now responsible for this task laugh.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Front yard mechanic @ Sep 20 2023, 08:02 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 20 2023, 04:46 AM) *

You Rick are now responsible for this task laugh.gif

I am about 170 miles away. Maybe Chappy can do it. I will check.
Sm914650
QUOTE(mate914 @ Sep 20 2023, 04:06 AM) *

"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"

agree.gif
SirAndy

914 version:
"Be still, and know that I am Rust. I will be exalted among the rustbuckets, I will be rust in the earth!"

emerygt350
That guy's place is right next to my mother's church. I might be able to sneak over there in December. He has some really crazy stuff. If I go I will definitely take some pictures.
Bullethead
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 20 2023, 04:01 PM) *

914 version:
"Be still, and know that I am Rust. I will be exalted among the rustbuckets, I will be rust in the earth!"

Spoketh the prophet... smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.