Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '75 1.8 Survivor For Sale -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Rick986
She's still available. Please message or email rick@epictsm.com.

This is an impeccable example with under 55K original miles. No shiny bumpers or 2.0 motor. But can you really tell the difference when whipping through the twisties?

Drove her today and literally had 3 people ask me "what is that?" or "what year is it?" followed up with - "it's beautiful". Yeah, no shi*t!
Rick986
still available...
mepstein
QUOTE(Rick986 @ Oct 4 2023, 06:44 PM) *

SOLD![font=Arial Black][size=6]

beerchug.gif
jhynesrockmtn
Is it sold, or available? The posts on this car are quite confusing.
Rick986
QUOTE(jhynesrockmtn @ Oct 11 2023, 08:02 PM) *

Is it sold, or available? The posts on this car are quite confusing.

Sorry for the confusion. It was sold on PCar Market for way less than I wanted. Those jerks talked me into lowering the reserve to "increase bidding", but that didn't happen. It did make them money though, which is all they wanted (a-holes). The auction winner though was super cool and let me keep the car, knowing how bummed I was that it went so low...and the fact that I'm really attached to it.

Based on recommendations from some of the guys here, I'm planning to do a few things in the spring to bring it fully to "original spec". Namely, replace the wheels and lose the rear valance reflector. Apparently, folks are hung up on the Dan Gurney wheels (which personally, I love) and feel they make the car look "inauthentic"...which has held down the price. Who knows. The market is soft now and at the end of the day, I don't need to sell. I know that I have an almost completely original/stock time capsule with 54K actual miles.

Please PM me if you'd like to talk about it "as-is" (which is nearly perfect).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.