Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tangerine Racing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morehills
Just wanted to pass along what a great experience I had recently with Chris Foley at Tangerine Racing. Chris is a self-described 914 fanatic and a terrific fabricator with over 35 years experience with teeners. He doesn't fancy himself a mechanic, but for 914 fabrication work he's an excellent source. I took my recently purchased 914-6 GT to him for a new muffler and inspection. He fixed five or six problems with the car, including a throttle cable that was attached backwards (worked like a hair trigger). He also installed some used original seat mounts in place of the fixed racing units in the car. Chris was very thorough and reasonable and my car is much improved. It was a pleasure to work with him as well. John
mepstein
welcome.png
rfinegan
Chris is an awesome man. He has spent time on the phone and worked with me on my exhaust and tuning issues. He makes superior products and I trust his judgment .
Cairo94507
Chris is an asset to our community, no doubt. He is reliable, knowledgable and skilled.
76-914
Chris is a stalwart within this community. Lucky you stubbled across Chris 1st try. welcome.png
friethmiller
Nothing but great experiences doing business with Chris. Hope to someday meet him in person and show him my car with all his cool do-dads - that you can't see biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Craigers17
Ditto,... I have his cable linkage which works great, and stainless steel fuel lines, pump, and filter on the way. He's also available to talk with if you have questions about installations. Great Guy .....great parts upgrades! Maybe this thread should be moved to the garage???
burton73
welcome.png

This should be in the general Forum as guys do not look here as much.

When you have a question try Google and ask: Tangerine racing 914world

Breaks, Flywheel, Clutch tube, you get it. Easer search than what is on world for me.

Best Bob B
Click to view attachment
930cabman
welcome.png

I have worked with Chris and would second the fact he is a solid guy and great asset to our madness.
Geezer914
Awesome products. The shift rod kit and fuel lines are great improvements.
Shivers
Chris was a great help to me, giving of his knowledge in suspension setup. He gave his time to help me, and at this time of my life there is nothing more valuable. Thanks again Sir smile.gif
HansJan
It’s completely true. Chris’s product work. The throttle linkage, SS fuel
Lines and pressure relieve thingy totally transformed my last 914-4.

The (new to me) 914-6 now has his SS fuel lines, shift linkage and shift bulkhead bushing. And these products again transformed this car as well.

Ps: Chris called me back on a Sunday for some tech support.

Amazing guy.
d914
ditto all the above. I have a long list of his parts and all are top notch. Had a question on a part bought years ago and got a prompt response. i have also met him in person. great guy.

greg d
mlindner
Me too. All Chris products are top shelf. Thanks, MarkClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.