Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Real 1970 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tremper9146
A real 914/6 that is owned by Pete Tremper, PCA Club Race Allan Friedman Award Recipient, past PCA National Drivers Education Chair and past Zone 1 Representative.

Car was often found at PCA Club race events from 1993-2007, detailed log book is available.

Over $100,000 invested to make this 914/6 competitive, solid, safe, and reliable.

Upgrades include:
-Coil over front suspension
-3.0l twin plug 911 engine
-Full Roll Cage with suspension points tied in by Doug Arno
-Delrin carved trailing arm bushings to match the "elliptical ends" of the trailing arms
-Front oil coolers vented under the front of the car
-901 box with short gears( main shaft is splined to accept any 901 gear set)
-Removable steering wheel
-930 brake calipers front and rear
-Detachable rear wing
-Quaife limited slip differential
-Unique hammer welded rear flairs
-Original Fuchs 15X7 and 15X8
-Solid Stoddard floors
-Signatures on dash cover: Hans Peter Porsche, Jeff Gordon, David Donohue, Don Cox (developed wings for cars), Norbert Singer, Alwin Springer, Jackie Ickx, Doc Bundy, and a few more.
-Replacement dash cover also included.
-Many extras go along with car.

Perfect for someone looking to go PCA Vintage racing or have a hot rodded 914 street vehicle. Pre-purchase inspection (at buyer's expense) is welcome. Call for more details, EST timezone. More photos and video upon request.

Offered at $65,000

More details also here: https://mart.pca.org/ads/64158

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=889
046]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=889041]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=889054]Click to view attachment
flyer86d
Hey Pete, you are actually going to sell it? You have owned it forever!

Charlie Booher
BillJ
I remember this car from when i was a teenager. Always nice.
tremper9146
Yes the 914-6 I bought in 1980 is finally for sale. Ready for the next generation to enjoy a classic
Luke M
Hi Pete,

I recall ( back in the 80's ) seeing you/your 914-6 at the Glenn and Lime Rock. I recall you being the drivers instructor a lot of 914 guys wanted to be with. Back then I had a white 71 1.7 with silver cookie cutters and 916 bumpers. Pretty sure you had a 2.4S in the car then. I bet if I look around my old school pictures I can find pics of your car.

Sad to see you selling the 6 but I get it. I drive my Cayenne now and my 6 is still in parts. Best of luck with the sale.

Take care,

Luke
John
I remember that car from 30+ years ago when I started DE's with my dad out East. It was a bit more stock back then, but it still looks great.

Still doing DE's in my red 914.

Good luck with the sale!
BillJ
QUOTE(John @ Sep 30 2023, 10:05 PM) *

I remember that car from 30+ years ago when I started DE's with my dad out East. It was a bit more stock back then, but it still looks great.

Still doing DE's in my red 914.

Good luck with the sale!

Hey John - we probably crossed paths with my old.73 2.0 (well my dads at the time) at lime rock?
tremper9146
Bump to the top.
racer914
This is a pretty bad ass car! Good Luck with the sale Pete.
Fred Brubaker
QUOTE(tremper9146 @ Sep 25 2023, 03:03 PM) *

A real 914/6 that is owned by Pete Tremper, PCA Club Race Allan Friedman Award Recipient, past PCA National Drivers Education Chair and past Zone 1 Representative.

Car was often found at PCA Club race events from 1993-2007, detailed log book is available.

Over $100,000 invested to make this 914/6 competitive, solid, safe, and reliable.

Upgrades include:
-Delrin carved trailing arm bushings to match the "elliptical ends" of the trailing arms
-Detachable rear wing
-Solid Stoddard floors
-Signatures on dash cover: Hans Peter Porsche, Jeff Gordon, David Donohue, Don Cox (developed wings for cars), Norbert Singer, Alwin Springer, Jackie Ickx, Doc Bundy, and a few more.

Perfect for someone looking to go PCA Vintage racing or have a hot rodded 914 street vehicle. Pre-purchase inspection (at buyer's expense) is welcome. Call for more details, EST timezone. More photos and video upon request.

Offered at $75,000

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=889
046]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=889041]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme

Fred Brubaker
QUOTE(tremper9146 @ Sep 25 2023, 03:03 PM) *

Upgrades include:
-Detachable rear wing
-Solid Stoddard floors

Offered at $75,000

Fred Brubaker
Pete was my first instructor
And the 914 was deluxe
The most massaged 914 I’ve ever seen
Pete was great instructor and better yet great guy
Great car
tremper9146
Bump to the top, updated pricing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.