Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alfa Romeo Brembo aluminum calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Alfa Romeo Brembo calipers for 3” 911 front struts. These are a modern reproduction. Fits the same 3” struts as 911 M calipers but half the weight and a pad that’s almost the same size as a 911 S caliper. Use vented rotors. $500 + $25 ship. PM or email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.
technicalninja
I'll take those
Pm sent
mepstein
* I originally (mistakenly) listed these for $250. The price should be $500. I paid $600 + 100 ship a couple years ago. I don't need them for my build so letting them go "cheap".
Superhawk996
lol-2.gif

I’d be all over those at $250 too.

Ninja - I just want to put up a good word for Mark on an erroneous post - He’ a stand up guy - I’ve bought tons of well priced items over the years. $250 for a set of usable Alfa calipers is really too good to be true.

mepstein
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Sep 27 2023, 11:28 AM) *

lol-2.gif

I’d be all over those at $250 too.

Ninja - I just want to put up a good word for Mark on an erroneous post - He’ a stand up guy - I’ve bought tons of well priced items over the years. $250 for a set of usable Alfa calipers is really too good to be true.

Again, my mistake on the pricing. Late night listing and not paying attention.
technicalninja
Mark and I are good.
I've bought a bunch of stuff from him as well already.

I'm not a player at 500.

I've already got 2 clean sets of the BMW 320i calipers which I see as very similar to the Alfa stuff, just a shitload heavier...

It looked too good to be true and it had been up since 10 last night.

I was shocked no one had hit them yet!
sixaddict
Heck I saw it early …..and said dang I need to buy those…….even if you don’t really need them dry.gif
mepstein
PMB Performance has a good description of these calipers. It looks to me that they are similar to what I’m selling. I decided I want raised spindles so I need to buy 3.5” struts to do it.

https://pmbperformance.com/products/am-caliper
mepstein
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.