Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attention teeners going to Rennsport!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
second wind
Hello out there family....I have been looking forward to going to another Rennsport Reunion but circumstances prevent me from attending this go 'round....heartbreak !!! So please take as many photos and videos as possible and share them when you return to us poor unfortunates not attending. I recall four years ago that my most enjoyable moments were when 914's and 911's were on the track together and rooting for the home team...914's !!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention the other thrills like 917's and other very special cars. Please take a minute and bring it all home ....thank you very very much!!!
gg
campbellcj
Sorry you can't make it! We've got your back though - I'm locked and loaded to go shoot a few thousand photos and prob some video too but I'm not so much a video guy. I'm literally still editing/posting stuff from the last 3 Rennsports, it's such a 'target rich environment'.

IPB Image

Here are some more shots from 2018 RR6 --

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cjcam/albums/72157701902580284
Dion
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Sep 27 2023, 05:29 AM) *

Sorry you can't make it! We've got your back though - I'm locked and loaded to go shoot a few thousand photos and prob some video too but I'm not so much a video guy. I'm literally still editing/posting stuff from the last 3 Rennsports, it's such a 'target rich environment'.

IPB Image

Here are some more shots from 2018 RR6 --

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cjcam/albums/72157701902580284

Those are some fantastic pics you captured.
Great album. Thanks for the link!
Awesome machines.
second wind
Thank you very much Campbell CJ !!!!!!!! This is exactly what I am hoping for......you are awesome to provide so many incredible pictures and videos.
All the best alaways and thank you again !!
gg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.