Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Price check for 73-74 2.0 D-Jet complete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cgnj
Cleaning garage to make space for another car. I have a complete 2.0 D-jet FI system less hoses.

Looking for a range.

TIA,
Carlos
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(cgnj @ Sep 28 2023, 07:28 AM) *

Cleaning garage to make space for another car. I have a complete 2.0 D-jet FI system less hoses.

Looking for a range.

TIA,
Carlos

Define 'complete' by listing the parts or post photos of everything offered. Each part verified functional?

Condition is critical to value - everything restored or just pull offs?
Osnabruck914
Please put me first in line to consider purchasing once photos and details are posted. Thanks.

Will PM you also.

Osnabruck914
gonzo54
Carlos, If you are going to sell individual parts I would be interested in a couple of the items, MPS (need part number does it hold vacuum), AAR, TPS

Thanks, Rick
cgnj
Click to view attachment
I'm pretty sure this qualifies as complete less hoses. I ran 6 injectors plus cold start thru our test machine. I have Tangerine Racing diaphragm kit. The ECUs are 74 and 76. I have a cht that needs to be tested.
friethmiller
QUOTE(cgnj @ Sep 29 2023, 10:29 AM) *

I'm pretty sure this qualifies as complete less hoses. I ran 6 injectors plus cold start thru our test machine. I have Tangerine Racing diaphragm kit. The ECUs are 74 and 76. I have a cht that needs to be tested.

Carlos,

Interested in the throttle body. Would need more pics and a reasonable price smile.gif Thanks.
TX914
Are those air injection tubes (4) lower left? Interested.
914work
No injectors? No harness, no Decel valve, no hi-pres fuel pump & the Fuel pres. regulator is the one for L-jet
rjames
Sent a PM about the ECUs.
Osnabruck914
QUOTE(Osnabruck914 @ Sep 28 2023, 11:55 AM) *

Please put me first in line to consider purchasing once photos and details are posted. Thanks.

Will PM you also.

Osnabruck914

Not a complete system. I'll pass on this.

Osnabruck914
JeffBowlsby
Not a complee system as shown, but what you do have has some value. Someone will need to verify function and possibly (likely replace or rebuild some or all of these parts and source the missing parts. The MPS could function perfectly, and its worth $200-400. alone, or it could be worthless if the internals are corroded. It looks the same from the outside.

The TPS is an LJet TPS, not compatible with DJet.

The lot as shown could be worth $200.-300. Problem is its only a guess as to what works and what does not. Its a risk.
914werke
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Sep 29 2023, 09:04 PM) *
The TPS is an LJet TPS,

Good eye shades.gif
steuspeed
I need the aux air valve if you break this up.
cedarcliff
Did you sell off your FI parts. Looking for a Cold Start Valve.

Thanks, REL
Jett
QUOTE(friethmiller @ Sep 29 2023, 08:21 AM) *

QUOTE(cgnj @ Sep 29 2023, 10:29 AM) *

Carlos,

Interested in the throttle body. Would need more pics and a reasonable price smile.gif Thanks.

1976?
JeffBowlsby
I am interested in the 44 ECU if still available.
GrandAm
PM sent on the air cleaner box
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.