Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 914 in Stockton CA Pick and Pull
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
fiacra
FYI, in case anyone is in the Stockton CA area and needs parts.... Looks like there is a set of Pedrini's on the car. Who knows if they are still there but it might be worth a look. Too far away for me to go but I thought I'd pass the info along.

Click to view attachment
BENBRO02
If someone goes by they should get the VIN for the database.
914sgofast2
I harvested the four (4) Pedrini wheels from it today. They had new tires on them! The 1.7 liter engine is still there with a Weber 32/36 carb on it. Has both axles, but the transmission is gone, as is the starter. Still has the windshield (and wiper system) and passenger side door glass in usable condition. Interior is stripped, but has the shell of the driver's seat left, as well as the pedal box. Still has all the suspension and brakes left, but doesn't have any of the sway bars. Rusted out hellhole and floor pans and frunk floor. Bumpers both gone, as are the front and rear valences.
914sgofast2
Just aded this early 1971 model to the database. It was built in November 1970. It was a base model car without the vinyl covering on the targa bar.
fiacra
QUOTE(914sgofast2 @ Sep 29 2023, 03:39 PM) *

I harvested the four (4) Pedrini wheels from it today. They had new tires on them! The 1.7 liter engine is still there with a Weber 32/36 carb on it. Has both axles, but the transmission is gone, as is the starter. Still has the windshield (and wiper system) and passenger side door glass in usable condition. Interior is stripped, but has the shell of the driver's seat left, as well as the pedal box. Still has all the suspension and brakes left, but doesn't have any of the sway bars. Rusted out hellhole and floor pans and frunk floor. Bumpers both gone, as are the front and rear valences.

@914sgofast2 Awesome! I'm glad someone here got the Pedrini's. Can't believe you got nearly new tires as well smilie_pokal.gif
Freezin 914
Nice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.