Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone have these wheels?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brer

anyone familiar with them? Was thinking these could be perfect for my 5 lug deal, and still keep the stock look with hubcaps.
www.356wch.com
West Coast Haus
Mueller
nice.....pricey @ $600 each.....
ArtechnikA
the 356 guys go ga-ga over the Alex Bivens wheels...
they don't have a lot of other choices - rusty 50-year-old crap, cheap Brazilian repros, Brad Ripley's beautiful but very pricey TecnoMangesio...

interesting that they're available (or shown, anyway...) with the 5x130 pattern but 4" drum brake backspace.... i think Alex can build you anything you want tho.

for instance - i have few options when i go looking for the 3.25D16 wheels that are original to my '53...
(i have one rusty date-matched set, one newer set with NOS tires i wouldn't drive on farther than the concours staging ground to the designated show spot...)
brer
Randy at randar wheels has 5x16 barrels he had made up for his wheels, maybe you could use a set fo those. I think he is making his cast randar wheels with some of them.
brer
so, tell me again what the backspacing for 6" wheels on stock fenders should be?

Joe Bob
Bling bling 356 seller. Nicely done but bend over pricing. They can do any back space you want from what I've been told by the guy at their booth....GAF and Dunk's.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (brer @ Aug 18 2005, 01:35 PM)
so, tell me again what the backspacing for 6" wheels on stock fenders should be?

ok but only this one more time :-)

Porsche Wheel Data Page

120mm for those who are conserving their click-quota...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.