Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD Bursch 2.0 Exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DC_neun_vierzehn
I decided to remove the Bursch exhaust from my '73 2.0 that the previous owner had installed. He said it was NOS when installed it less than a year before I purchased the car. Thus, it was on the car for about 2 years. The Bursch system was just a bit too loud for me (and my wife who I enjoy driving with). It sure did flow well and perform well though and it is super light compared to what I replaced it with (a new Dansk repro of the original exhaust).

$250 should be a fair price for a solid, used original 2.0 Bursch.

Local pick up is preferred. I live in Rehoboth, DE, but also go back to Fairfax, VA quite a bit to visit the in-laws and friends. But I am happy to ship at the buyer's expense. I will use the shipping box and packaging materials that my Dansk came in. The package will be relatively light, but it will be a big box.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Belgiumcx
Hi, I am interested in your exaust. I would need it shipped to 97086.
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(Belgiumcx @ Oct 1 2023, 12:11 PM) *

Ok. Let me check.
DC_neun_vierzehn
Just boxed it up to get a couple of shipping quotes. The box is 53" x 18" x 10" and weighs about 25 lbs. I'm using a heavy duty box designed to ship exhaust with lots of padding.

I just got a shipping quote for someone in FL and it was $58.

I also got a quote for someone in Ontario, Canada and it was $88. UPS was the cheapest in both cases.
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(Belgiumcx @ Oct 1 2023, 12:11 PM) *

I just replied to your email, but sharing here as well. It's $85 to ship to Happy Valley, OR via UPS Ground (4 Days).
DC_neun_vierzehn
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.