Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: New Seat Cores (Driver and Passenger)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sarivers2001
Hello fellow 914 enthusiasts! Looking to buy a set of driver & passenger stock seat cores for my ‘74 914 2.0L. Don’t care about current condition of the upholstery, so long as any damage to the upholstery hasn’t led to any damage to the seat cores. Ideally the stuffing / foam of the cushioning would still be salvageable, but not necessary. Also ideally would come with the seat mounting brackets, adjustment handles and hardware, as I do not know if the current aftermarket seats installed by PO required alterations to the mountings when they were installed (see below).

I plan to reupholster them upon receipt in the late model-style orange tartan fabric (see photo of example of what I am ultimately looking to accomplish); and then install them in replacement of the current black & white houndstooth CTS GT-style seats currently in the car (see attached photo). I then plan to sell the GT-style seats. (Stay tuned!)

Located in SF Bay Area / Northern California. Hopefully someone from this neck of the woods has a set of these to avoid shipping expense.

Thanks!
Steven
Ottomotion
Check your messages...
beerchug.gif

scallyk9
PM sent. Thank you.
Rick1952
I have the complete passengers side assembly. I live in the area
dug
PM sent, I have a nice pair in Santa Cruz.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.