Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ultimate 914-6 conversion package deal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
I have to get rid of some inventory so I offering an incredible deal for anyone considering
the kit will include the following

tank, filler, filter, filter console, oil lines and fittings for none front oil cooler cars(this is a kit you assemble out of AN fittings), engine sheet metal, Side shift trans linkage. for retail purposes you can look up on my website www.914-6werkshop.com . I need a core shift rod back as part of this deal. $1400 plus shipping. if you want your oil cooler modded at $150

Help a guy out looking fund a badass transaxle build.
mlindner
Bump for Ben. his tanks, engine sheet metal are all just great products.
mb911
QUOTE(mlindner @ Oct 4 2023, 11:06 AM) *

Bump for Ben. his tanks, engine sheet metal are all just great products.

Thank you for the kind words
69911s
Sent you a message through your web site.
seanery
could building -6 HE's help fund a badass transaxle?

Sorry to keep busting you about these! LOL I just missed the boat and can't stop kicking my ass about it! =D
mb911
QUOTE(69911s @ Oct 6 2023, 06:26 AM) *

Sent you a message through your web site.

Never got it. Try mbconsulting two one at g mail dot com
mb911
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 6 2023, 08:07 AM) *

could building -6 HE's help fund a badass transaxle?

Sorry to keep busting you about these! LOL I just missed the boat and can't stop kicking my ass about it! =D

Yup that ship has sailed. All R&D was lost when there were some rouge characters. Been 3 years now and I still see some of it pop up on peoples sights. I just sit back and do what I can and have 100% control over
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.