Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 15 x 7 replica fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
vintage914racer
Four 15 x 7 replica Fuchs for sale
23.3 offset
Uknown manufacturer

I've used these as one of my sets for my 914 vintage race car. I've owned them for the last twenty years or so. Wheels are true and there have never been any issues balancing them. You'll note one of the wheels has scrapes on the inside radius from when my brake caliper dislodged itself and dragged briefly (fortunately it was in the pits after an on track session and not on track!). That was many years ago and doesn't impact the functioning of the wheel.

With a bit of elbow grease these should clean up nice. I used to polish these up nicely with a bit of never dull. If it's not clear in the photos, the black marks on the lips are adhesive from wheel weights.

I will have the tires removed prior to shipping.

$400 + shipping SOLD

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
vintage914racer
Click to view attachment
vintage914racer
Price reduced.
rick 918-S
I will give you a call
vintage914racer
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Oct 7 2023, 06:22 AM) *

I will give you a call

10-4. They’ve got your name on them.
rick 918-S
thanks Ben! Great Deal but I need to pass. Had an unexpected hockey expense (grandson...Sheeze that stuff is expensive!) and my shed is turning out to be way more as i keep making trips to the building supply.

Anyone interested, at that price you need to own these.
vintage914racer
Price reduced
vintage914racer
Price dropped to $450 + shipping.
vintage914racer
Last reduction. If they don't sell I'll put them on the shelf and/or use as roller around the shop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.